Is Your Company Ready for the Next Cyber Threat?
Author: Ray A. Rothrock
Pub Date: April 2018
Print Edition: $29.95
Print ISBN: 9780814439241
Page Count: 256
e-Book ISBN: 9780814439258
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
FOREWORD by Richard A. Clarke v
1. INTENSIVELY NETWORKED: Why Resilience Is the Only Rational Cybersecurity Choice 1
2. HARD TO BREAK: Resilience—A Winning Strategy in a Losing War 27
3. THE NATURE OF NETWORKS: Knowledge—The First Step Toward Digital Resilience 49
4. DIGITALLY BOUND: Getting the C-Suite and Board Up to Speed on Digital Resilience 83
5. PORTRAIT AND LANDSCAPE: Achieving Resilience in Our Fragile Digital Environment 109
6. THE MEASURE OF RESILIENCE: Assessing and Improving Your Digital Resilience 137
7. RESILIENT RESPONSE: Making Resilience a Whole-Business, Whole-Nation, Whole-World Issue 167
8. ACHIEVING DIGITAL RESILIENCE: A Top-Down Guide 193
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org